Pentagon considering "military response" to North Korea ICBM test

Hi all. I might need some help finding some additional sources for this story:

I found this article from Reuters by looking for similar keywords even though the article from Reuters pre-dates the one from American Military News:

And then I found this one from CNN:

Might need some help with this one. Thank you all.
-Fr. Matt

-Update Found this: "military response" was mentioned in the article:

Last edited:

JediMatt1000

Command Team | Correspondent
Thank you Donald! This was a bit more challenging for me as I had the first article and finding the other sources was a bit harder. I had used several different search engines, DuckDuckGo, Google, Yahoo and Dogpile. I think each filters the search results differently. Using the date of the first article is also helpful for finding other sourcss. That's also how results are filtered. Just looking to help others out there on the search.
Fr. Matt

Donald

Command Team
Screenshot - 4_1_2022 , 10_26_49 AM.png

JediMatt1000

Command Team | Correspondent
That is very useful info, Donald. I apologize for getting "off topic" here; but are there any instances where there is a legitimate news report or piece of intel that would show up in only one place? As in, there wouldn't be any other sources on it? I know certain government documents might be one example, or I would suppose if only one news agency finds it credible; would others neglect to report on it? I typically find that if Reuters or the Associate Press reports it, there is a good chance others will report it too and then give it their "spin."
-Fr. Matt

Donald

Command Team
Yes, but always consider the source, along with context and content. In that case, go ahead and post it, but you have to have enough experience to know when just one source may be enough in relation to the surrounding information. There are times when it's fine.

More sources are always preferable in all cases, if possible.