Britain Adding 1,000 More Soldiers, Aircraft Carrier To NATO's Eastern Flank

Britain, which already has 2,000 soldiers stationed in Estonia has committed to adding 1,000 more service members to the country, as well as sending one of its new aircraft carriers to defend NATO's eastern flank.

Britain has also announced another 1 billion British pounds ($1.2 billion USD) in additional aid to Ukraine, on top of the already 1.3 billion pounds in military aid that it pledged in May equaling to 3.8 billion in total support to Ukraine thus far since the start of Russia's invasion.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said, "UK weapons, equipment, and training are transforming Ukraine's defenses against this onslaught. And we will continue to stand squarely behind the Ukrainian people to ensure Putin fails in Ukraine".

NATO's defense secretary Jens Stoltenberg said, "we are going to allocate a brigade" and "dedicate one of the carrier groups to it".

While speaking at the NATO summit in Madrid, Ben Wallace said that Britain would "allocate a brigade" to Estonia, bringing the number of British troops 'available' to around 3,000.

He said that it would be more efficient to base some of the troops at home with their equipment being in Germany. Of the British commitment to the defense force that had been announced at the NATO summit, Wallace said "We will put in a huge amount of the Navy. I think we’ll dedicate one of the carrier groups to it".

Jaylox

Registered
If my sons were in the military I’d beg them to leave. I’m ex raf but I do not support nato nazis !!!

Fooking Biden gangsters stealing Ukrainian oil and gas

Boris Johnson is no Churchill !!
He’s just another Biden drone and sellout coward
We can’t trust conservative or Labour
This will see the destruction of cities of the uk
NATO are forcing a nuclear war
Just bfr poleshift the cowards