Russia: London Will Be Bombed First If World War 3 Breaks Out

Andrey Gurulyov, who is a member of the Russian defense committee spoke on Russian state television Channel 1, and said that if world war 3 breaks out, London will be the first city that Russia will bomb.

First, he said "We'll destroy the entire group of enemy's space satellites during the first air operation. No one will care if they are American or British, we would see them all as NATO.

Second, we'll mitigate the entire system of anti-missile defense, everywhere and 100%.

Third, we certainly won't start from Warsaw, Paris, or Berlin. The first hit will be London.

It's crystal clear that the threat to the world comes from the Anglo-Saxons. As part of the operation to destroy critically important sites, Western Europe will be cut off the power supply and immobilized.

All power supply sites will be destroyed. And on the third stage, I shall see what the USA will tell Western Europe on continuing their fight in the cold, without food and electricity.

I wonder how they [the United States] will manage to stay aside. This is the rough plan, and I deliberately leave out certain moments because they are not to be discussed on TV".